Serving spiritual seekers in metropolitan Washington, DC
We are currently in the process of relocating our Jointly Maintained Reading Room from its previous location in the Adams Morgan neighborhood.
We continue to offer the Washington DC community and all online visitors valuable resources to learn about and support their spiritual journey and healing. You can still join our Tuesday gatherings to listen to the SentinelWatch program.
Explore with us the exciting concept that virtually all human challenges, including physical ailments, mental problems, relationship issues, lack of employment, and even substance abuse can be healed through prayer.
Here, you can:
- Explore the science behind Jesus’s healings
- Hear and read verified healings — happening today
- Experience healing yourself
Read a textbook, based on the Bible, that explains spiritual healing, which many today are experiencing. Read Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures by Mary Baker Eddy to learn more about spiritual healing.
Learn more about Christian Science:
- Daily Lift – A daily 2-3 minute spiritually uplifting audio message
- JSH-online.com – A comprehensive study resource to dive into the teachings and application of Christian Science
- ChristianScience.com – The official website for Christian Science
- ElHeraldo.com – Website for Christian Science in Spanish
- MaryBakerEddyLibrary.org – Learn more about Mary Baker Eddy, the founder of Christian Science
Are you having a day of challenges? — feel free to call 240-935-8697 to talk with a member of our staff.